What is the IICRC?
The IICRC is the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification, a non-profit organization for the Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Industries. The knowledge they provide allows SERVPRO to advance their education and continue to be a leader in the restoration industry. They offer over 20 different certifications, below are a few of the certifications we hold here at SERVPRO:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- JTC - Journeyman Textile Cleaner
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
Having a company you can trust is so important, when you go through a stressful and emotional time during your loss you want a company that is knowledgeable and trained to get the job done efficiently. Being an IICRC certified firm means we can give you the confidence to call us when disaster strikes. We are a 24-hour emergency service and will quickly respond. To contact our office for a non-emergency service such as a mold inspection, duct cleaning, or carpet cleaning, or to reach our emergency line for a water loss, call (316) 260-9011.